Naturopathy is based on the principal that the body has the inherent ability to heal itself. Combining Live Blood Analysis along side the patient’s history and other examination findings Jennifer can tailor a treatment for the individual needs of the patient. In follow-up appointments, the patient can view their physical health changes through their blood analysis.
Live blood analysis takes the guesswork out of your health regime and provides tangible results that are both empowering and motivational.
Naturopaths use a range of modalities including dietary and lifestyle advice, herbs, minerals, nutritional supplements, homeopathy, iris analysis and blood sugar analysis to help patients achieve health and wellbeing goals.
With Clinical experience in a broad range of health conditions Jennifer has a particular interest in the following areas:
- Women’s Health – PCOS, Endometriosis, PMS, Menopause
- Digestive problems – Irritable bowel syndrome, Inflammatory Bowel Conditions, bloating etc.
- Weight loss
- Autoimmune diseases ie. Thyroid disease, chronic fatigue, adrenal imbalances.
- Immune System Imbalances – Colds & flu’s
- Mental Health Conditions – Depression, stress, anxiety & sleep disorders.
- Skin Conditions – Eczema, Psoriasis and Acne
- Migraine relief
In each consultation we will look at the presenting complaint as well as covering all other body systems. We take a thorough case history and carry out the necessary tests to determine a treatment plan which is tailored to each individual. These tests might include; Live Blood Analysis, Blood pressure analysis, Blood sugar Analysis, Thyroid and Adrenal testing, Iris analysis and Cholesterol testing. We work to educate our patients, develop preventative practices and reduce the incidence of relapse.